1. Applicants must be attending or planning to attend a full-time or part-time program at an accredited university, community college, or trade/vocational institution this calendar year.
2. Applicants must be aging out of the foster care system at 18 years of age; in DSS custody and in a guardianship or kinship placement.
1. Complete the attached application form
2. Attach one letter of recommendation from someone other than a relative. Possible choices are DSS worker, Guardian ad Litem, foster parent, employer, teacher or counselor.
3. A copy of your most recent report card including cumulative GPA
4. A personal statement of at least 500 words discussing why you feel you should receive this scholarship and your goals for the future.
Copyright © 2019 Child Advocates of Iredell and Alexander Counties - All Rights Reserved.
CAIAC is a 501(c)(3) public charity